Customer Success Manager
Glofox is an exciting, fast paced SAAS company, servicing gym and fitness studio owners across more than 20 countries. The 28 strong team is growing rapidly from our Dublin base, with no sign of slowing down! We have a mission of becoming the backbone of the fitness industry by providing innovative software that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
We are planning on doubling our growth in 2017 and to maintain our excellent customer service, we are now seeking to expand our Customer Success Team.
You will be accountable for ensuring that our customers are onboarded correctly and successfully adopt the product. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer.
You will be accountable for retaining a portfolio of customers, preventing customer churn and identifying and closing upsell opportunities with existing customers.
Glofox services an international market place so the successful applicant will be required to work shifts on selected days during the week. Please note that this is not a remote position.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Build trust and long term relationships with all Glofox users within the customer organisation.
- Identify and influence decision makers responsible for the use of Glofox solutions within customer organisations.
- Provide On-Boarding, Training and on-going customer support for assigned customers.
- Track and monitor customer’s account status and identify any areas of concern.
- Work jointly with the customer to develop a Customer Success Plan for nominated customers.
- Harvest Customer Success Stories and testimonials from customers capturing business outcomes.
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the customer to mitigate or resolve them.
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality and potential business outcomes.
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers.
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence in our CRM.
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative sales skills.
- Ability to understand how business management software can solve business problems.
- Commercially astute.
- Experienced in successful customer management by phone.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of fitness industry and of existing customers and their business.
- Understanding of SaaS based business models and cloud based solutions.
- Two or more years’ experience in the role of Customer Success Manager or Customer Service role.
- Experience in fitness related industries highly desirable however not required.
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer phone based role.
- Experience of requirements gathering, i.e. understanding a customer’s needs and developing appropriate solutions to meet those needs.
- Candidates with strong Customer Service experience and willing to move into a Customer Success Role will be considered.
Education & Professional Accreditations
Ideally degree level education or equivalent relevant experience.
The role will be office based in our new office in Sandyford, South County Dublin
What can Glofox offer the successful candidate?
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an International Level. Along with a competitive salary, we will provide excellent personal development and coaching to enhance your Customer Success leadership skills.