Customer Support Agent
Glofox is an exciting, fast paced SAAS company, servicing gym and fitness studio owners across more than 20 countries. The 28 strong team is growing rapidly from our Dublin base, with no sign of slowing down. We have a mission of becoming the backbone of the fitness industry by providing innovative software that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
We are planning on doubling our growth in 2017 and to maintain our excellent customer service, we are now seeking to expand our Customer Support Team.
Accountable for supporting our diverse customer base predominantly by email but also by phone.
Accountable for owning customer support issues all the way from initial contact right through until resolution.
Glofox services an international market place so the successful applicant will be required to work shifts on selected days during the week and potentially a weekend day on rotation. Please note that this is not a remote position.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent easy to understand support throughout our various support channels.
- Identify potential technical issues and report same to our product team.
- Communicate resolution of issues clearly and effectively to clients.
- Contributing to our knowledge base and taking own initiative in respect of articles and saved replies.
- Building positive working relationships with our diverse customer base.
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the customer to mitigate or resolve them
- Demonstrate product capability and functionality
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers
- Maintain customer and update details in our CRM
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong levels of empathy and ability to really understand the customer’s pain
- Ability to understand how business management software can solve business problems
- Commercially astute
- Experienced in successful customer management by phone
- Understanding of SaaS based business models and cloud based solutions
- Understanding of CRMs and support ticket management software
- Experience in fitness related industries highly desirable however not required
- Two or more years’ experience in a Customer Service role for a software company
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer phone based role
Education & Professional Accreditations
Ideally degree level education or equivalent relevant experience.
The role will be office based in our new office in Sandyford, South County Dublin
What can Glofox offer the successful candidate?
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an International Level. Along with a competitive salary, we will provide excellent personal development and coaching to enhance your Customer Support skills.