Operations Support Representative
Full time – €20k-€25k
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Come help us build the future of restaurant ordering. Bamboo is currently looking for an Operations Support Representative to join our growing team.
Is there an issue with an order? You’re on the phone to assist the merchant. Does an issue need a second pair of eyes to provide to a sound solution? You’re there to make that call. Does a merchant need support with a tech issues? You will be there to help them with troubleshooting.
Through a mix of real-time problem solving, process enactment, and cross-functional communication, the Operations Support Representatives hold the key to the success of orders on our network.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Manage the prep of tablets and menus for Merchant deployment
- Quickly resolving problems for our Customers and Merchants, by e-mail, live chat and phone
- Act as the primary resource for issues stemming from internal and external tickets
- Following up on pending issues, both preemptively and ad-hoc
- Helping our merchants with troubleshooting of tablets and applications
- Make visits to merchants to map their business processes, deploy the Bamboo merchant device and merchandise, and gather missing menu information
- Working closely with leadership and customer success to ensure individual and team goals are met
- Improving day-to-day processes and best-practices
- Early morning shifts are required (8am)
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE IS
- A jack of all trades: every new task is an opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills
- A customer success strategist: you have previous experience working in customer service, preferably in the consumer services industry or with a startup
- Tech-savvy: you thrive using the latest web-based applications and equipment
- An empathetic personality: you get it when our merchants have issues and want to solve their problem
- A natural leader: you have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in different physical locations, and work best in this environment
- Highly communicative: you can get your point across both interpersonally and asynchronously
- Lover of coffee and food also helps…
- Proficient with Google Apps, Slack, and CRM services
- Experience in customer success or customer Support
- Become an early employee at a fast-growing, exciting startup with a massive vision
- Work with people who love what they do and what they’re building
- Flexible holiday options; work hard and take time when you need it
- Work in the heart of Dublin’s financial district
- Monthly Bamboo credit to spend in great restaurants and cafes
WHAT IS BAMBOO?
Bamboo is a technology company that’s changing the way people interact with local restaurants and cafés. Through our mobile app, we relieve friction plus the need to wait, giving users instant access to lunch and coffee at the touch of a button.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Operations Support’