Full time · Starting as soon as possible · Dublin
At Artomatix, we believe that creating fascinating, immersive 3D worlds is a form of art that should be made available to everyone easily. To reach this goal, we constantly look for ways to leverage Machine learning and Neural networks, helping humans bridge the gap between their lack of time or skill and their sophisticated desires.
Artomatix solves the problem that creating 3D content costs too much and takes too long. It addresses all 3D-related markets: Videogames, Animation, Special effects, VR, AR, Industrial design, etc. It launched its first product focused on texturing at the Game Developers Conference (San Francisco) in March 2016. It leads commercial discussions with many of the top videogame studios, game engines and 3D software providers.
Artomatix recently closed a €2.1m seed round to finance its development over the next 2 years. It reached the finals of TechCrunch Disrupt and Hello Tomorrow (2015), and won NVIDIA’s $100k Early Stage Challenge (2015). Now is the time to join one of Europe’s most exciting startups, referenced in The Guardian, Le Monde & VentureBeat!
- Full-stack engineering: development and maintenance of Artomatix’s web and desktop applications as well as image-processing backend software, unit and integration testing;
- Work with an Agile, multi-disciplinary team to plan development sprints and creatively meet goals of the software creation process, including design, implementation, testing and documentation;
- Choose frameworks, libraries and styles that solve problems now and in the future.
- 5+ years experience developing software in C-like language within a team – references preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of Git;
- Working knowledge of Linux / Unix;
- Strong C/C++;
- Must be very comfortable with manual memory management and concurrency;
- Fast learner, dynamic and highly adaptable in your work;
- Ability to work independently and take on ownership of large projects in a very dynamic and adaptive environment;
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to read and code review complex code bases written by others.
- UI/UX experience a plus;
- Contribution to open-source projects a plus.
Send a short & impactful email summarising your profile, your motivations and what you think you can bring to Artomatix to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV enclosed.