Men and women wanted for an extraordinary journey of discovery. We spend our rainy days in Dublin building a product we really love, growing a community of millions, organizing great company retreats, hiking & laughing.
We develop a global data analytics platform for energy managers to create a great impact on global businesses using the latest web technologies. Our human-centered platform helps consumers keep energy consumption/production under control. Our software change the way businesses discover saving opportunities, improve work conditions and become respectful towards the environment.
We need fast-paced web engineers to join a growing team of 10 people, passionate, who write code with the highest standard, well experienced in developing production code at large, who know how to create a wow effect with customers, and with a track record of implementing in Ruby on Rails and Java.
- You function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where change is the norm
- You love clean, quality code and understand the importance of test code
- You are a passionate developer with a BS or MS in a computer-related discipline
- You are detail-oriented, methodical, perfectionist and adaptable to work well in a team
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- You can handle client requests and develop new product specifications if needed
- You will work with an excited international team of skilled engineers in an agile development environment with daily scrums and bi-weekly sprint meetings
- You will work in a team and be responsible for the design and implementation of new features according to client requirements in Ruby On Rails
- You will actively contribute to brainstorming, technology roadmap, and strategy sessions. * You will be responsible for proactively looking for ways to improve performance, simplify interactions, and automate management.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Ruby On Rails
- JQuery, React, Backbone (Marionette.js)
- Rspec, Capybara, Teaspoon
- Linux shell
- Git & Github (code reviews are part of our workflow)
- TDD (Rspec)
- Jira and agile methodologies
WHAT YOU GET
- A great learning environment from both a software dev and business perspectives
- A super experience to grow an analytics platform with real-time data from all over the World
- A competitive salary, paid holidays, bonuses etc
- Company retreats in remote locations
- A fun, friendly and outgoing team
- Equities in the company after one-year employment
- An exciting work environment with other successful start-ups co-located in the same centre
- Apply by sending a CV and let us know what you are passionate about
- Include links to your GitHub, Twitter, or anything that you are particularly proud to share.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €35,000.00 to €55,000.00 /year
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org