Chief Technology Officer
Full Health Medical are seeking a creative, resourceful and pragmatic CTO with broad experience delivering quality enterprise software products and services. You will be working with a talented team and some major partners.
- Overall responsibility for day to day code, deployment and team development
- Full Stack Tech Engineer
- Close collaboration for feature planning, product roadmap
- Evaluating new cloud technologies
We’re looking for an exceptional talent who is primarily motivated by contributing to our vision for comprehensively empowering human health.
- Build out and iterate on the existing application, ensuring the architecture remains flexible and is ready for scale
- Evaluate most suitable technologies for the future
- Rapidly develop new features to enhance the functionality and performance of the app
- Lead and guide engineering, design and UX resources as required to deliver the product roadmap
- Work with the growth team to ensure that product/analytics requirements are aligned with growth hacking activities
- Ruby on Rails
- Linux OS
What’s in it for you?
- Mission driven, venture backed startup solving a BIG real-world problem with experienced leadership and advisors
- Flat hierarchy and flexible environment – You’ll work directly with the CEO and the board.
- Competitive package including equity (range depends on experience)
- Unlimited personal development opportunities as we grow
- Relocation expenses if necessary
The problem we are solving
Our preventative health software is a platform that uses technology to power an ecosystem of health providers and consumers/patients in a complex marketplace and thereby creating new forms of value for all parties.
We have offices in Dublin City Centre off Grafton St and also in Shoreditch, London N1, UK
This is a very senior position within a fast growing technology led health company. We are committed to providing a very competitive package alongside the budget to grow out a team with the successful applicant.