For our Dublin team we are searching for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
Glofox is a rapidly growing Irish startup. Our aim is to help gyms and fitness studio owners around the world succeed in their business by fundamentally changing the way they engage with and manage their members.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth startup in a niche but expanding technology space. Our vision is to leverage technology to build solutions that help improve the fitness and wellness of people globally. To do this we are providing business owners with the tools required to grow and succeed. We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining that journey.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Help to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Set up and improve finance processes
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Contract Management
- Payroll Oversight and Maintenance.
- General financial related administrative duties
- Bank payments of suppliers
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Quarterly preparation of board financial reporting materials
- A recognised accounting qualification or be in the process of acquiring one
- A can-do attitude, with strong motivation to get things done
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects at once seamlessly
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in similar account and book keeping roles.
- Good IT skills, with excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Drive
We offer you:
- A world class team with a world class product in an amazing industry
- A fantastic working environment (incl free gym membership)
- Competitive Salary plus ability to earn equity
- Ability to work with the brightest most ambitious team on a mission to help fitness entrepreneurs win!
This is your chance to join a high growth startup in a niche, yet expanding technology space. We want someone who is passionate, determined and excited about joining us on this journey. By the way we’re fully funded by a number of Europe’s top VCs – read more here: Glofox funding news
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org