Flender.ie is the fastest growing Peer-to-Peer finance / crowd finance company in Ireland.
We’re disrupting and we want you to join us!
In just 15 months we’ve helped 60 Irish businesses expand, created over 200 jobs (including 10 in-house) and raised nearly €3 Million from the crowd for Irish businesses.
We even crowdfunded our own launch, raising €600K through equity crowdfunding in 2017.
We are now looking to expand our team of great people with more great people.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer this is a commission-only role which can be based either remotely or in our Grand Canal Quay offices.
You will be able to drive new customers to the Flender platform from all industries across Ireland.
You will be expected to undertake targeted outbound telesales campaigns to potential business customers. The role will involve high levels of client interaction so you will be confident dealing with decision makers on the phone.
You will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results.
- Developing a steady pipeline of business enquiries who create applications via the website Flender.ie
- Managing customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes
- Guiding customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform
- Enthusiastic, organised and results-orientated
- Excellent communications skills
- Comfortable and confident in being measured against lead conversations
What You’ll Get
- An attractive commission-only package enabling you to realistically earn c. €5K per month.
- An opportunity to join a great team in one of the fastest growing Irish FinTechs.
Attractive commission-only package with annual OTE of EU 60K ++