Growth Marketing Associate
We are currently hiring for the position of Growth Marketing Associate.
Pointy is a Dublin-based start-up with substantial backing from top-tier international investors. Our founding team is ex-Google, ex-Oxford, and previously sold a startup to Google.
Our device is in thousands of stores around the world already and we’ve built proprietary partnerships with some of the world’s leading technology companies. We’ve helped retailers appear in Google searches tens of millions of times.
We’re looking for a smart, ambitious person with a keen interest in startups and marketing to join us and help take Pointy to the next level.
While previous marketing experience is great, we’re primarily looking for someone smart with a keen problem-solving mentality who can learn quickly and is willing and able to take on substantial responsibility.
The candidate will be utilising cutting-edge marketing techniques to help drive uptake of our innovative solution to retailers in the US, Canadian and UK markets.
You should be ready for a high level of commitment to an intense and challenging project in a fast-moving startup environment.
You’ll be joining a stellar team at an early stage. We’re going to have a lot of fun, and we want you to join us.
- A problem-solving mentality.
- A quick learner and are able to absorb new techniques and skills easily.
- An enthusiastic willingness to tackle and solve difficult problems.
- Some level of technical sophistication: you know your way around an excel spreadsheet and maybe hacking together scripts, SQL, etc.
- An aptitude for creative problem-solving, trying new angles and inventing processes as need be.
- The ability to take projects from conception to reality both independently and in collaboration with other team members.
- The ability to work well with other teams to create mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Able to think and strategise at a high-level but also are enthusiastic about getting your hands dirty
- Comfortable taking on lots of responsibility and being held accountable for meeting aggressive, ambitious targets.
- Great in-person, phone and written communication skills.
- Determination, grit and a hard-working, positive attitude.
- Organisation, attention to detail and an ability to strictly adhere to processes when necessary.
- You’re able to write clear and persuasive copy.
- You have experience running ads on Facebook, AdWords, etc.
- You’ve started and run your own businesses
- You’ve worked for a startup before and know what it takes to help a business succeed in the early stages.
- Experience starting and building things.
- Basic design skills.
If you’re interested, email email@example.com with a link to your LinkedIn and a short paragraph on why you think we should talk to you.