Full time · Starting as soon as possible · Dublin
At Artomatix, we believe that creating fascinating, immersive 3D worlds is a form of art that should be made available to everyone easily. To reach this goal, we constantly look for ways to leverage Machine learning and Neural networks, helping humans bridge the gap between their lack of time or skill and their sophisticated desires.
Artomatix solves the problem that creating 3D content costs too much and takes too long. It addresses all 3D-related markets: Videogames, Animation, Special effects, VR, AR, Industrial design, etc. It launched its first product focused on texturing at the Game Developers Conference (San Francisco) in March 2016. It leads commercial discussions with many of the top videogames studios, game engines and 3D software providers.
Artomatix recently closed a €2.1m seed round to finance its development over the next 2 years. It reached the finals of TechCrunch Disrupt and Hello Tomorrow (2015), and won NVIDIA’s $100k Early Stage Challenge (2015). Now is the time to join one of Europe’s most exciting startups, referenced in The Guardian, Le Monde & VentureBeat!
- Drive the company’s sales effort: define compelling business development opportunities (partnerships, licensing, distribution, etc.) in 3D-related industries, create contact with prospects & lead negotiations to completion. Define business processes to acquire users and create leads and prioritise them based on potential, track & optimise the company’s conversion rates along each step of the acquisition way;
- Drive the company’s marketing effort: define & execute on the company’s outbound & inbound marketing strategy, map relevant content to be created, prioritise content creation, participate in industry-defining conferences, etc;
- Work closely with the COO to maintain relationships with partners, vendors & suppliers;
- Collaborate with the product team to convey feedbacks from prospects on product / features ideas, edits to existing product lines;
- Contribute to the efficient administration of the company.
- Master’s in Business Administration or a closely related field;
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to nurture great relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Self-starter with a structured and analytical mind;
- Passionate about our mission and about how tech can help us build tomorrow;
- Experience in a startup or an industry related to 3D is a plus – videogames, animation, VFX, VR/AR, industrial design, etc.
Send a short & impactful email summarising your profile, your motivations and what you think you can bring to Artomatix to email@example.com with your CV enclosed.