We are looking for a Co-Founder to help us build our company including our sales and marketing activities and strategy.
Livecatalog is a Dublin based start-up with backing from Enterprise Ireland. Our team was one of the winners of the Competitive Startup Fund and got multiple seed investments in 2017 and we are now seeking a Co-Founder.
We provide a new and original e-commerce platform that allows businesses to create corporate orders, price management systems and e-commerce stores which are based off of existing product catalogues, brochures and magazines. This is a new approach and we believe it will be a very successful business.
We need a Co-Founder who will able to create the main structures of this new and exciting company. We are looking for a Co-Founder who can help us build our sales and marketing activities and strategy from scratch.
You will ideally have some business experience with excellent communication skills and a determination to succeed alongside a positive attitude.
You’ll be joining a small team at an early stage with huge opportunity for growth.
For the right co-founder candidate we will be able to offer an equity stake. This would based on KPI’s and performance. These details will be discussed in person once you apply. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the start of a what should be a very successful business with huge growth potential.
Essential Co-Founder Requirements:
- Great in-person, phone and written communication skills.
- Readiness to take initiative and first steps personally.
- The ability to listen to customers, identify their needs and clearly communicate issues to the technical team to help us perfect our service and product offering.
Bonus Co-Founder Attributes:
- Previous IT sales experience
- Previous experience in a personal sales
- Experience in Social Media Marketing activities
- Previous entrepreneurial experience or time spent in early stage start-ups
- Leadership and team management potential
APPLY to this Co-Founder position:
Please email email@example.com with your CV or LinkedIn and any additional supporting materials.