We are currently hiring for the position of Sales Associate.
Pointy is a Dublin-based start-up with substantial backing from top-tier international investors. Our founding team is ex-Google, ex-Oxford, and previously sold a startup to Google.
The candidate will be helping to drive sales of our innovative solution to retailers in the US and UK markets.
The candidate should be energetic and personable, but prior sales experience is not essential.
Your primary qualities will be excellent communication, a determination to succeed alongside a hard-working, positive attitude.
You should be ready for a high level of commitment to an intense and challenging project in a fast-moving startup environment.
You’ll be joining a stellar team at an early stage. We’re going to have a lot of fun, and we want you to join us.
Our offices are located at NCI Business Center, Mayor Square in the IFSC.
- Great in-person, phone and written communication skills.
- Determination, grit and a hard-working, positive attitude.
- Organisation, attention to detail and an ability to strictly adhere to processes when
- A willingness to experiment and try new things and to optimise activities to perfection.
- An aptitude for creative problem-solving, trying new angles and inventing processes as
required to meet a goal.
- The ability to listen to customers, identify their needs and clearly communicate issues to
the broader team to help us perfect our service offering.
- Comfortable taking on lots of responsibility and being held accountable for meeting
aggressive, ambitious targets.
- Previous sales experience.
- Previous experience in a small retail or family business.
- An ability to connect with small retailers and understand their day-to-day issues.
- Previous entrepreneurial experience or time spent in early stage start-ups.
- Leadership and team management potential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a single paragraph explaining why you’re suitable alongside your CV or LinkedIn and any additional supporting materials.