We are currently looking to expand our growing Customer Support team at Pointy. The successful candidates will join a dynamic team that provide essential support to our customers and our broader retail ecosystem.
The Customer Support team at Pointy carry out a myriad of functions. Daily tasks include managing in-bound prospective customer queries and successfully on-boarding new customers while also managing the shipping of our hardware and ensuring stock control is adequately maintained. The Customer Support team also initiate lots of projects to improve customer experience and ensure customer success in their journey on Pointy.
Primary qualities will be excellent organisational and planning skills, working on your own initiative, and good at problem solving.You should be ready for a high level of commitment to an intense and challenging company in a fast-moving startup environment.
Pointy is a Dublin-based start-up with substantial backing from top-tier international investors. Our founding team is ex-Google, ex-Oxford, and previously sold a startup to Google. You’ll be joining a stellar team at an early stage. We’re going to have a lot of fun, and we want you to join us.
● Excellent written and verbal communication is a must.
● Basic understanding of MS Office
● Comfortable with working as part of a team as well as on one’s own initiative.
● Determination, grit and a hard-working, positive attitude.
● Organisation, attention to detail and an ability to strictly adhere to processes.
● An aptitude for creative problem-solving.
● Previous customer support experience and working with CRM platforms.
● Previous experience in a small retail or family business.
● Previous entrepreneurial experience or time spent in early stage start-ups.
● Leadership and team management potential.
● Some office experience and/or 3rd level qualification.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com