Who we are and what we’re looking for:
CDP have developed the world’s first SaaS privacy solution, that allows Consumers take control over their personal data and at the same time allows Enterprises to access this data and engage with Consumer across different communications channels, while being compliant with the new GDPR data protection law.
We use the latest technologies and incorporate the best available security, architecture, availability, scalability, simplicity of use using best practice UX and UI and we aim to be the market leader in all EU countries.
If you are ambitious and enjoy a challenge and want to work on something that will have a significant impact in the market, always using the latest available technologies and you want to be part of our team of similar engineers based in Dublin, Ireland, doing some of the most challenging and cutting-edge work, in a new market of data privacy, then we want you to join our team.
What we do:
CDP acts as a secure data exchange to facilitate trusted relationships between organisations and their customers, ensuring consumer data is kept secure and used in a GDPR compliant way
We are looking for developers that have significant experience in a mainstream back-end development language (such as C#, C++, NodeJs, Golang, etc) and are also happy to embrace and become proficient in new technologies as they become necessary. Strong knowledge of Databases (of all types) and cloud-based infrastructure concerns (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) would be necessary also.
What you’ll do
- Help build out our cloud-based infrastructure and modern solution architecture
- Be a major contributor in building our secure data management platform
- Constantly explore up-and-coming technologies and software products.
- Depending on experience, be project lead or team lead on our platform development team
What You’ll Need
- A passion and talent for software development, with a good understanding of all levels of a technology stack (from Frontend, API-based middleware, backend and databases)
- Expertise in one of either: C#, GoLang, NodeJS.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment best practices
- Strong knowledge of at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Good, demonstrable understanding of data security and best practices
- Knowledge of modern frontend web application technologies (Angular, Backbone), middleware APIs (REST) and understanding how to structure web-based software solutions would be beneficial
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- Modern workplace & work practices
- Be part of a rapidly growing IT area and usage of the latest technologies, and have a voice in the direction of the product and technologies used
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €50,000.00 to €80,000.00 /year