Who we are and what we’re looking for:
CDP have developed the world’s first SaaS privacy solution, that allows Consumers take control over their personal data and at the same time allows Enterprises to access this data and engage with Consumer across different communications channels, while being compliant with the new GDPR data protection law.
CDP are preparing to launch a new state of the art technology solution, that incorporates the best available security, architecture, availability, scalability, simplicity of use using best practice UX and UI etc to be the market leader in all EU countries.
If you are ambitious and enjoy a challenge and want to work on something that will have a significant impact in the market and if you want to be part of our team of similar engineers based in Dublin, Ireland, doing some of the most challenging and cutting-edge work, in a new market of data privacy, then we want you to join our team.
What we do:
CDP acts as a secure data exchange to facilitate trusted relationships between organisations and their customers, ensuring consumer data is kept secure and used in a GDPR compliant way
The ideal candidate will be passionate and opinionated about user experience and keen to play a larger role in overall product development (we see the UI & UX as key factors in the success of any good product).
Core responsibilities will include planning and production of a modern UI/UX design as well as the conversion of this design to efficient, modular code. You will work closely with the platform teams to ensure the apporiate APIs are available to achieve the UI/UX goals.
What you will do:
- Working directly with platform and API teams.
- Development and maintenance of the frontend application.
- Cross-browser & Cross-device UI
- Unit testing and automated end-to-end UI testing scripts
What you need:
- A degree in Computer Science or related IT degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience with HTML front end development
- Proficiency with CSS pre-processors (e.g. LESS, SASS) and built tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience integrating web apps with RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and development.
- Comfortable with version control system such GIT or Mercurial.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- Modern workplace & work practices
- Be part of a rapidly growing IT area and usage of the latest technologies, and have a voice in the direction of the product and technologies used