Lead Developer / CTO role
We are an Award winning innovative startup based in south east looking for a Lead Developer with a view to moving to the CTO role.
Our customers are medium to large enterprises across a range of industries and our product is an interactive fun solution using gamification in the Elearning space.
You will be working with a dynamic team with energy, ambition & tenacity. You will also be working our similarly dynamic partners who are creating cutting edge technology solutions.
Why you should join us:
- You are looking for the professional growth that comes from joining a project in its early stages with a view to assuming responsibility for its development.
- You wish to have a say in the company’s strategic and financial direction.
- You wish to take responsibility for building a team, establishing development processes and planning our technical direction.
- We can give you flexibility on location
- Build out and iterate on the existing application with a view to improving flexibility and scalability.
- Rapidly develop new features to enhance the functionality and performance of the application
- Lead and guide engineering, design and UX resources as required to deliver the product roadmap
- Ability to conceptualise and build efficient, well organised web applications for SAAS delivery.
- Strong front & back end Web Development experience.
- Strong Ruby on Rails 4 experience. (other application frameworks & languages may be considered)
- Strong HTML & CSS
- Prior experience developing Restful APIs would be valuable
- Strategic understanding of business operations and business models
- Good communication and relationship skills
- An interest in gaming, gamification would be useful
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical & non-technical large audiences
- Most of all a desire to be an integral, founding part of a start-up (and all of the ups and downs that entails)
An equity share is available for the right candidate based on agreed milestone achievements.
Please send cv, linkedin, github details to firstname.lastname@example.org