Flender.ie is the fastest growing Peer-to-Peer finance / crowd finance company in Ireland.
We’re disrupting and we want you to join us!
In just 12 months we’ve funded 35 businesses, created 130 jobs (including 10 in-house) and raised €1.5Million from the crowd for Irish businesses.
We even crowdfunded our own launch, raising €600K for equity in 2017.
We are now looking to expand our team of great people with more great people.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will play a key role in the sales team.
You will be responsible for driving new customers to the Flender platform from all industries in Ireland.
You will be expected to undertake targeted outbound telesales campaigns to potential business customers. The role will involve high levels of client interaction so you will be confident dealing with decision makers on the phone.
You will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results.
- Developing a steady pipeline of business enquiries who create applications via the website Flender.ie
- Managing customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes
- Guiding customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform
- Representing Flender at industry events and trade shows in order to forge connections and identify leads
- Working closely with the credit team to facilitate customer success.
- Enthusiastic, organised and results-orientated
- Minimum 1 year experience in a telesales environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Comfortable and confident in being measured against lead conversations
What You’ll Get
- A competitive base salary plus commission
- An opportunity to join a great team in one of the fastest growing Irish FinTechs.
Attractive commission-based package with annual OTE of EU 60K ++