Job Title: Outbound Sales Executive
Position type: Full-time/Part-time; remote working preferable
Target market: Dublin, Ireland
The company is a recently established franchise in the children’s sector with ambition to control a rapidly upcoming children’s party/play group market. We require a person who can drive an ambitious growth strategy in establishing customers / revenue.
This role should not require your input post-sale.
The customer base comprises mainly of:
- Private Summer Camps/Summer Projects/Community Groups/Sport Camps
- New Venues for Workshops
- Indoor Children’s Play Area’s/ Party Venues
- Carry out research to identify potential customers
- Follow specific sales process to develop customers from the first contact through to sale Perform outbound calls and generate online contacts to new and existing customers
- Promoting company services and offerings When necessary make appointments with prospective clients
- Organizing customer meetings with managers Update customer and prospect database to ensure accuracy of contact information
- Meeting daily call activity and weekly sales targets
- Whilst telesales experience is not essential, it would be an advantage if the individual had previously worked in a high volume outbound call environment
- The right individual profile is someone who is of sharp mind, driven, excellent interpersonal skills and a natural affinity for customer service.
- They must be resourceful and show a hunger for success.
- The chosen individual will show a capacity to work independently and must be self-motivated
- Preference is given to individual with remote working capability
- Sales experience/acumen
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiating and closing skills Proven ability to work to targets
- Good computer skills
- Any experience using CRM specifically HubSpot would be advantageous
- Ability to work remotely under little guidance but contribute to team effort
- Autonomous and quick learner
Attractive commission-based package derived from achievement is on offer