EdgeTier are looking for Python software developers / Python Developer to help us build next generation customer support systems.
EdgeTier are an analytics and software company based in Dublin. We build software that helps customer support teams be more productive and efficient. These products and services are built using the latest techniques of machine learning, AI, automation, NLP and software development.
You will be involved in developing all aspects of the application from writing database queries to developing the REST API to serve the application’s frontend, to working with neural networks and other machine learning models. Machine learning experience is not mandatory, but candidates with an interest or relevant experience may be involved in preparing data and building/improving these models.
While working at EdgeTier you will continuously be exposed to new technologies and will deploy them in real-world environments. This is a unique opportunity to be amongst the first hires in a growing company and be part of a highly skilled team who are changing the nature of customer support.
- Software development on next generation customer support systems.
- Involvement in all aspects of product development including coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Input into product architecture and product functionality.
- Adhere to and set standards for high-quality software development (e.g. code reuse, testing, code reviews, documentation etc.).
- Work directly on live products as used by our current and future customers.
- Explore and recommend new technologies that can be used in EdgeTier to improve our products.
- Above anything listed below, we are looking for candidates that are able to rapidly learn and apply new technologies.
- 2+ years of Python development experience.
- Knowledge of a Python web framework such as Flask, Tornado, or similar.
- Good understanding of SQL and ORMs.
- Proficient with Git.
- Experience writing tests using pytest, unittest etc.
- (Optional) Machine learning experience particularly text mining and classification methods such as Neural Networks, Random Forests etc.
- (Optional) Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques
- (Optional) Experience with frontend development.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com