Customer Support Engineer
Healthcare is in crisis!
Full Health Medical is tackling it with innovative digital tools.
Over the past number of years we have been working across the ecosystem with a range of healthcare providers and partners. The result is that thousands of people now receive patient friendly interpreted reports and action plans powered by our technology.
We’re looking for a support engineer to join our team Dublin in a full time onsite position. Our support engineers work closely with our customers to solve the challenges they face in integrating and optimising our solution.
- Become an expert on Full Health Medical’s product offerings, services, methodologies and customers
- You will need to be a strong collaborator, and problem solver, with a desire to simplify processes and make things happen
- Solving technical problems for customers on a daily basis
- Analyse issues, discuss, agree and document sufficient workarounds where applicable
- Influence the direction of the Full Health platform by understanding customer challenges and collaborating with our product team
- A desire to continuously learn and be the best, especially in new customer communications best practices and approaches
- Take ownership of application queries from customers through to resolution
- Write technical easy to understand support emails.
- Ensure the company’s ticketing software is updated with detailed communication of queries
- Assist the developers in testing development tasks before release.
- Develop the knowledge base of support materials
- Deliver proactive technical training online and developing training support assets on the company’s solution
- A team player with a positive attitude and people skills
- Good command of basic internet and database technologies
- Previous experience with problem solving.
- Fluent English written and verbal is essential.
- A solid basic knowledge of programming and an active desire to learn the languages we use including Ruby would be a huge bonus.
- If you have some Ruby knowledge already, that would be incredible.
- A great city centre location with a very competitive salary
- We review salaries regularly based on performance
- We support continued learning and personal development