Company & Role
Pointy is a Dublin-based tech start-up with nearly 9000 customers in 5 international markets. We are looking for our first office manager (aka “office guru” or “corporate wellness officer”) to help support and improve our growing team. We need a special person to create a fun and welcoming place to work and to help Pointy prepare for the next phase of its development through an exciting mix of operations, administration and special projects.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic company in a period of rapid growth. Pointy has raised over $18m of investment from top-tier international investors and has a founding team with a previous exit to Google. You should be ready for a high level of commitment in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills in person, writing and over the phone.
- Self starter that enjoys working on their own initiative and is good at problem solving.
- Demonstrated admin experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely reliable with impeccable attention to detail.
- Thrives in an environment with multiple different projects, prioritizing appropriately.
- Run day-to-day office operations.
Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure the office is running smoothly and
- Ensure that employee, candidate, and guest experience a welcoming and friendly office.
- Responsible for managing the office budget and reconciling it monthly.
- Coordinate and manage vendors on site (cleaning, trades, furniture).
- Organise team offsites and in house team events.
- Ensure stationary, beverages, kitchen supplies and misc. office supplies are kept in
- Responsible for scheduling, travel & expenses, meeting administration and document
administration for site lead.
- Previous experience working for a small company or part of small team.
- Previous entrepreneurial experience or time spent in early stage start-ups.
- Aptitude, ability and inclination to apply yourself to any project.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com